As a Full Stack Web Developer, you are comfortable building simple to complex websites for our clients. You work directly with the Lead Developer and peer designers and developers to make highly functional websites. This is a full time salaried position at our Malvern PA location.
Can Do This
- Have experience developing web sites and web applications.
- Comfortable with developing sites using WordPress and extending core code and plugins through hooks.
- Write your own PHP Classes or Functions when needed.
- Integrate with APIs when no connector exists (ex. AWS Servies, ERP, Google APIs).
- Create web applications that don’t sideline security.
- Communicate ideas and project status clearly.
Also Need To Be This
- Hard working
- Humble & Hungry
- Creative and able to contribute ideas
- Passionate about Digital & what we do.
- Hard working with a positive and enthusiastic demeanor.
- Able to communicate effectively by speaking and writing in a clear, concise, and professional manner with various parties. Able to adapt and take strong initiative on projects.
- Have an innate disposition and desire to provide exceptional service to all parties. Our clients love us and for good reason. We are earnest, loyal and committed to making them succeed and beat the competition on the digital front. Going beyond and taking great pride in our work is in our DNA.
- Agency experience is preferred but not required. Agency life can be crazy and is not for everyone. We need someone who is built for it.
- Someone who cares. Cares about our clients and the relationships you form with them. Cares about the product and service we provide. Cares about getting better everyday.
- Passion for technology, marketing & arts
We Provide You With
- Money & opportunity to grow and make more.
- Great clients & projects to work on
- A creative work environment (oh, and we’re a team that uses Slack!)
- Various dogs to pet
- Paid holidays & vacation
- Strong mentorship. You will have the support of the entire team.
Interested in this position onsite in Malvern PA? Apply today by providing your cover letter, salary requirements and a copy or link to your resume & portfolio.Apply Now