As a Technical Account Manager and Digital Strategist, you have an aptitude and passion for digital media. You are enthusiastic, positive and have a knack for organization. This is a full time position; Monday through Friday, onsite at our Malvern, PA location.
Please do not apply if you do not meet this criteria. This is what we are looking for you to handle:
Managing Key Existing Clients
We will have several key clients for you to manage. Durkan Group avoids bloat and unnecessary management layers and as a result, the Technical Account Manager position differs in many ways from a traditional Project Manager; they get their hands dirty and keep pushing our clients ahead by doing stuff like:
- Scheduled Check-ins: Establishing a schedule of check-ins with the clients you manage. These will vary from weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly. Meetings will vary in terms of purpose with you prepping any necessary data, ideas and an agenda.
- Analytics & Client Reporting: You will be comfortable with Google Analytics, regularly creating reports, taking key metrics and creating presentations for client meetings that incorporates this data.
- Campaign & Idea Generation: You will work with your Durkan Group colleagues and the client to formulate and implement campaigns. You will become comfortable with landing pages, email marketing, marketing automation and more. We need you to be someone who thinks of fresh ideas and tactics that our clients can leverage to grow their businesses. You are empowered, you are a strategist.
- Content Management: If you are not already very familiar with WordPress and other Content Management Systems (CMS), you will be. You will regularly manage content, check and report on lead flow, image editing, etc.
- Writing and General Communication: From time to time our clients need help with messaging and content. Beyond messaging, we need you to be a good writer because it is important that you communicate action items, status reports and more in a concise, well-presented fashion. All Durkan Group team members are strong communicators who are articulate and eager to help our clients. Some clients prefer phone, others email, others face to face, others Slack. You get it and can adapt accordingly.
We will start you off small, with the goal of constantly challenging you with bigger and better projects. A project typically entails a website redesign. Since you are more than just a Project Manager and you get your hands dirty, you will have a hand in all facets of the project stages and handle key components of projects such as:
- Discovery: Getting to know our clients and their audiences well so we can build an exceptional website for them. This includes conducting interviews, creating personas, competitive analysis, creating sitemaps, creating messaging statements, initiating internal and client brainstorming sessions.
- Project Schedule & Overall Management: You will confer with client and DG project resources to establish an overall project schedule. All along the way you will be creating punch lists for both clients and internal resources as well as target dates for deliverables, etc. Websites require content, photography, video and more. You will identify what is needed, who is responsible and make sure it gets produced in a timely manner in order to keep the project on schedule.
- Testing/QA & Launch: You will help to make sure what is launching is an exceptional website. A great user experience that works flawlessly across all the various browsers, devices and operating systems. We will integrate you into our processes, you will test and make sure things are working pre and post launch.
Need You To Be This
- Passionate about Digital & what we do.
- Hard working with a positive and enthusiastic demeanor.
- Able to communicate effectively by speaking and writing in a clear, concise, and professional manner with various parties. Able to adapt and take strong initiative on projects.
- Have an innate disposition and desire to provide exceptional service to all parties. Our clients love us and for good reason. We are earnest, loyal and committed to making them succeed and beat the competition on the digital front. Going beyond and taking great pride in our work is in our DNA. You don’t need to be a designer but you should have a good eye for design and be a stickler for making things the best they can be.
- Knowledge of at least a few of the following: Google Apps/Analytics/Tag Manager/Webmaster Tools, WordPress, basic html/css knowledge, any marketing automation programs, email marketing platforms like constant contact/mailchimp, Photoshop and the rest of the Adobe Creative Cloud, any wireframing tools, advanced SEO tools, keyword suggestion tools, etc.
- Agency experience is preferred but not required. Agency life can be crazy and is not for everyone. We need someone who is built for it.
- Someone who cares. Cares about our clients and the relationships you form with them. Cares about the product and service we provide. Cares about getting better everyday.
We Provide You With
- Money & opportunity to grow and make more.
- Great clients & projects to work on
- Various dogs to pet
- Paid holidays & vacation
- Fresh country air and a creative work environment (oh, and we’re a team that uses Slack!)
- Strong mentorship. You will have the support of the entire team.
Interested in this position onsite in Malvern PA? Apply today by providing your cover letter, hourly rate and a copy or link to your resume.Apply Now